Renaissance man in the Knowledge Age Achieving more with less

Friday 28 December 2007

Big Christmas

Well it has been a big Christmas and it has also been too long since I have posted, the last six months have been very hectic, I have kick off a couple of large software development projects and between designing, fighting specs and training developers I have not had much time for anything.

I have decided that these post are going to be written more for my benefit, some would call this selfish but in my case this blog is my dumping ground of thoughts and ideas, the objective is to get this stuff out of head so I can move on.

An open journal of sorts...

No comments:

Blog Archive

"It is not all about me"

View Ray King's profile on LinkedIn Add to Technorati Favorites Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.